Grow your business by advertising on MSN, Xbox, and more!
Online training has been developing as an integral part of the learning landscape at businesses globally for some time now. Atlas has also invested heavily in its service and support offering in the shape of Client Center.
Client Center continues to demonstrate strong growth in all areas, specifically: active users, monthly searches and completed training courses as seen below.
Online training will continue to grow and develop with such strong backing. The following trends are particularly relevant to our clients:
· Flexible learning drives efficiencies: Modularised online training allows users to learn at their desks in smaller chunks, providing positive business impact on cost and operational efficiency.
· Churn + Classroom = Lag: Due to churn, there is constant need for current and continuous role-based training. Companies who want to deploy new technologies quickly and efficiently will require users to gain new skills without the lag of classroom-based training.
· Truly globalized: Online training continues to remove the boundaries and barriers to specialized learning by truly globalizing access and standardizing essential skills-based training. In a global economy it is essential that every collaborator in the process is on the same page at the same time. Online learning affords a company the best chance to get up to speed on a new technology all at the same time, without the limitations of geography, travel, expenses, and limited classroom sizes.
· Engaging interactivity: Technology has pushed forward experiential learning and users now benefit from interactive, engaging education rather than stale classroom scenarios.
· Work and learn anywhere: In an age of the flexible work anywhere culture, online training plays an essential leading part. Role and skills based programs can be experienced from the comfort of a living room or internet café, adding value to the users work-life balance and smashing traditional boundaries to learning.
Experience the future of learning yourself at:
Sign in to Bing Ads | Need an account? Sign up now
Follow us on Twitter @AtlasAdvertiser | Find us on Facebook | Subscribe to the Atlas Blog
It will be really helpful if MSFT can open the training center to everyone (atleast basic videos/material) ..it helps to get a overview of the product