Grow your business by advertising on MSN, Xbox, and more!
Social Media Week began with a bang yesterday in several cities around the world including London and New York.
You’ll hear from Jenn Creegan, Senior Director of Brand Advertising at Microsoft Advertising, on this blog later as she gives her thoughts on what she heard on the Paid, Owned and Earned panel she hosted in The Big Apple on Monday.
Coming up in London:
I’ll be speaking on a breakfast panel tomorrow morning - From Silicon Roundabouts to a Silicon World – talking about how to build brands using social media internationally.
On Thursday you can watch the future of Social Search Showcase, being held at Microsoft Advertising, Cardinal Place (4.00 – 6.30pm), a session which will be investigating how Search and Social Media fit together and influence one another.
Web streaming information:
1. Ensure you have Windows Media Player Installed.
2. To view the live webcast please go to: http://msstudio-cpuk.wm.msecnd.net/msstudio-cpuk
3. A web page will load briefly and then Windows Media Player will launch. The video may take 30 seconds to buffer.
4. The stream will be up and running with a looped video approximately 15 minutes before the start of the event.
5. It is recommended that you connect to the webcast early to ensure that you can see/hear OK
We’ll be on Twitter from these sessions so follow us, @SMWLDN and the local hashtag #SMWLDN too!
Follow us on Twitter @MSAdvertising & @adCenter | Find us on Facebook | Share your thoughts in the Forums | Subscribe
Follow us on Twitter @MSAdvertising | Find us on Facebook and YouTube | Share your thoughts in the Forums | Subscribe