Grow your business by advertising on MSN, Xbox, and more!
If you’re in or around the marketing industry, there’s a word you’ve probably heard quite a bit recently. It’s something that has been a part of our lives since we were born, even before we were born and is a part of our daily lives.
Do you know what it is?
We all know what it is, but how do we incorporate it into today’s high tech society in a way that is creative, relevant and highly connected? How will our stories change? Or will they?
I’m pleased to announce we’ll be answering these questions and more at Imagine London, a two-day event at Microsoft Cardinal Place I’ll be hosting. Agency and marketing leaders from across Western Europe will converge to discuss these topics and more. Our speakers from media, marketing, social and analytical backgrounds will offer you an insight in the role storytelling and technology will have on the advertising industry. During the event we will imagine what’s possible, debate what’s next, and discover how we can get there together.
Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
Tuesday the 22nd of November:
· Marc Bresseel - Vice President Global Marketing Microsoft Advertising On storytelling & the power of a brand.
· Niku Banaie – Chief Innovation Office Isobar on a media agency’s perspective on getting a brand’s story across and the creative opportunities that help make this happen.
· Mark Borkowski – Leading Publicist and Media Commentator on how to avoid getting lost in the digital evolution and how in this age of multiple digital devices brands can use technology to communicate effectively with consumers.
· Dave Coplin – UK Search and Social Media Evangelist on the relationship between social and search.
· Nicola Mendelsohn – Chairman of Karmarama and IPA on an agency perspective of creating a story for your brand.
· Alex Riley – Senior BBC Journalist on how brands capture the consumer imagination using a scientific approach to get through the theory and discover the reality.
Wednesday the 23rd of November:
· Natasha Hritzuk – Senior Global Director of Insights and Analytics, Microsoft Advertising
on two research studies that reveal the psychological relationships consumers have with their devices to help you make deeper connections and deliver more relevant stories to your audience.
· Dennis Buchheim – GM Scale Display, Microsoft Advertising on moving your brand story forward and explaining how the advertising exchange can benefit the story telling process.
· Steve Clayton – Chief Storyteller, Microsoft Advertising on trends that will define the future, how our interaction with computers will become more natural and how Microsoft approaches innovation to turn science fiction in to science fact.
· Peter Espersen - Global Community Lead at Lego - on how social media is about starting something big; how can you best maximize the potential that social media holds?
· David A Smith – Chief Executive, Global Futures Forum - on the extent of change that will be required to embrace in the next few years, the changing technologies we will employ and emerging transformational business models that will shape our markets.
I imagine these topics will spark lively and thoughtful debates but most importantly, start a dialogue about the digital transformation happening as we speak.
If you’re unable to attend, we will livestream the event here. Also, be sure to become a part of the conversation by following along and participating on Twitter at @MSAdvertising using the hashtag #Imaginelon.
Check back here as well to find recaps and highlights of the conference after each day.
Senior Director Global Marketing
Follow us on Twitter @MSAdvertising | Find us on Facebook and YouTube | Share your thoughts in the Forums | Subscribe