Grow your business by advertising on MSN, Xbox, and more!
Today, Microsoft Advertising launches its new adCenter Training Hub, where users will be able to move at their own pace with training segments that will help them increase their Microsoft adCenter knowledge. Below we have listed a few of the great benefits of this new training tool to help you get started. If you are eager to begin training in the new adCenter Training Hub you can start straight away here!
Benefits for all users! The new Training Hub makes it easy to stay up-to-date with adCenter training. Here are a few of the highlights we feel will make the adCenter experience simple to use and understand:
· An updated sign-in feature enables users to easily keep track of their training progress (see details below).
· Updated and new content is clearly marked for them to view.
· Related topics and trainings are called out, for a richer training experience.
Added benefits for signing in! The updated sign-in feature also offers users additional added benefits:
· We keep track of their in-progress training or training they’ve already viewed—saving them time.
· Their spot is automatically bookmarked—so they can pause training at any time and return later, right where they left off.
· They’ll always know they’re signed in, as they’ll see their personalized greeting.
Visit the new adCenter Training Hub yourself and get your customers training in our new hub!
We hope you will enjoy the new adCenter Training Hub as you travel along your learning journey!
Christen Anderson – Microsoft Advertising
Follow us on Twitter @MSAdvertising | Find us on Facebook and YouTube | Share your thoughts in the Forums | Subscribe
Nice enhancement Microsoft :)